Saturday, August 24, 2013

Taking a Deep Breath

I'm finally starting to relax and enjoy my surroundings.  Our family just relocated from Chester, New Jersey to Simpsonville, South Carolina, in the suburbs of Greenville.  It's absolutely beautiful here.  It's been a difficult 7 months:  Husband's new job, selling one house, buying another, moving, unpacking.  You know the drill.  My teenagers started their new high school this week and I'm starting to feel human again.
I'm looking forward to messing up my new sewing room.  It's far too uncluttered!




Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Your sewing room looks great! Believe it or not I have friends who live there! Well at least I think it's there. The husband works for GE. They love it there!

Southern Gal said...

Hi! Saw you were in SC from a Giveaway entry and thought I'd stop by and say hi and welcome to SC! We're closer to Columbia. I love the upstate, though. You'll have to take a trip to the beach this summer. We have gorgeous beaches.
Love your sewing room. Yes, much too neat for a sewing room. At least in my house. ;)