Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Busy with Wedding Stuff

I haven't posted for a while -- My nephew, Patrick, is marrying a wonderful girl, Jennifer, in November.  They are having a handmade wedding.  Which means all the family members are busy, busy making things handmade.  My job was the aprons for the rehearsal dinner servers.  I've been busy making 8 full aprons, and 1 half apron.  Here are the results.  My sister-in-law picked out the fabrics and they are wonderful.  The ticking stripe for the 7 full aprons below looks like it's moldy and dirty, but it's new and washed.  So Cute!

     One of these:

     One of these:  (This burlap was impossible! to work with, but so cute)

     And, 7 of these:


Here's a sneak peak at the (Noodlehead) 241 Totes I'm making for the bride and my sister-in-law.  (Of course, there will also be one for me!)


Enjoy the wonderful cool fall weather!
Happy Sewing!


No comments: